|Raise Close Date||April 30, 2020|
|Last Updated||February 03, 2020|
|Current Amount Raised||$0USD|
|Total Raise||$400,000 USD|
|Soft Cap||$100,000 USD|
|Raise Status||Open since Active|
|Minimum Investment||$10 USD|
|Accepted Investors||US & International Accredited Only|
|Price Per (MEGA)||$2.50|
|Token Issuance Platform||Latoken Exchange|
|Token Issuance Info||In-house|
MegaFanToken is a Security Token representing one Share of Megafanstore Marketing Ltd.
Where is your main business?
Megafanstore distributes and trades with fan merchandise and sporting goods. B2C Online Store, as well as B2B Platforms and direct B2B trade to business clients. Mega has a small team experienced in marketing and social media and E-commerce. In order to leverage the core competencies, cooperations with established partners has been built to increase business.
* Megafanstore explores the potential with UEFA products, UEFA co-branded products and merchandising products of clubs in China Marketplace and other countries. Megafanstore is in the process of setting up a franchise-like system with UEFA license holder The Great Branding.
* Megafanstore offers unique possibilities with 3D Avatars for fans, and 3D Figurines for fans. MEGA refers customers to the stores of 3D Your Body - an established firm in the area of 3D Figurine productions (with 8 existing stores), and will take care of the marketing for sports fans and will get a commission from each sale.
* Megafanstore has a joint venture with FDS Soft to develop a 3D Game and a 3D World for Football Fans. The Fans could join with their own avatar produced in local scan stores.
* Megafanstore has a joint venture (30%) with GMEX Technology, to develop and run a sportsbetting exchange that would offer betting like a stock exchange trading.
• Sales of Germany Fan Sneakers start (EM 2016)
• Online shop www.megafanstore.com and Megafanstore Marketing founded
• Started cooperation with 3DyourBody GmbH / 3D figures
• First 3D figures produced for soccer fans
• Demo version of 3D mini film "Make the fan a star" was launched
• A partnership with The Great Branding (UEFA) has been signed
• 3D minifan avatar first published on Facebook
• First merchandising products of the UEFA Champions League in the online shop
• First draft of a collaboration with the Chinese partners to set up UEFA brand stores
• First draft of a capsule collection with UCL designs for the Chinese market
• First 3D Minifan Store in Munich (50% participation with 3DyourBody GmbH)
• A joint contract was signed with GMEX to start a sports betting exchange
• A joint venture with FDS Soft was signed to develop a game and 3D world
• The first demo version of the basic 3D soccer game for fans was available
• The Chinese retail stores are planned to be launched with UEFA and the Chinese partners “Home of
• Development of a payment system for separate accounts in blockchain with IT partners
• First public version of the footballfan 3D app with Club as a partner
• Expansion of the online offer for merchandise products UEFA-UCL
• A start of the Crypto sports betting exchange in cooperation with GMEX Technologies
• An increase of Scan stations to 15 in collaboration with sports clubs in Europe
• Opening of 3 new stores of UEFA-UCL goods in Europe with the local partners2021
• Launch of the first version of Virtual 3D World for soccer fans
• Establishing of fan figure series with top European players
• An increase of Scan stations to 30 in collaboration with sports clubs and gyms in Europe and the
Story of Megafanstore:
Megafanstore was founded in 2016 when the directors designed a Germany fan sneaker for the World Cup and marketed it in an online shop. Other products, including those from Manchester United, were quickly added, firstly, the know-how in the area of e-commerce and secondly, the know-how in the area of merchandising. In order to expand the product range with innovative fanarticles, the idea came up to offer 3D figures of football fans with the jersey of the favorite team and a trophy. A cooperation with 3D Your Body has been concluded for this purpose. The concept also caught the attention of Great Branding to offer this to football clubs on a large scale. The Great Branding has also entered into a cooperation agreement for the sale of UEFA fan articles for the online shop and a sales cooperation agreement for the US and China markets. The project with China has developed dynamically in the past 12 months and a concept for a kind of fan store mainly with UEFA products has been developed. A partner was also found who will implement this concept in China from May 2020. For the year 2021, fan stores in Germany, Great Britain and the USA are planned according to the same model. Initial talks with partners have already been held. It is also planned to market a 3D figure edition of the best football players with UEFA. The 3D figure project has developed in the direction of avatars and their application. Thanks to better technology, it is now possible to create avatars relatively cheaply and quickly in the 8 locations of our cooperation partner. The optimal application for the fan avatars are virtual soccer games in a 3D world or a soccer app for the Snmartphone. With the cooperation partner FDS Soft, a separate 3D world for football fans and a football app are now being developed, which will be linked to the 3D world.
The 3D world and the app have enormous possibilities for monetization, since compensation can be charged for certain in-game actions, for example in order to extend the game or to improve skills. For this purpose, a micro payment system based on a stable coin and blockchain technology is being developed. This enables the customer to top up their gaming account without losing control and being able to withdraw their funds at any time. In addition to the entire innovative product range for fans, a cooperation with GMEX Technologies was entered into at the end of 2019. A blockchain-based sports betting exchange is scheduled to launch in late 2020. Global expansion is planned for the next few years.
Inception of the Company
Megafanstore Marketing Ltd. was founded in October 2016 and registered with number 08579439 in the UK Companies House
The number of shares in the foundation amounted to 0.5 million. shares with nominal value of 0.01 Euro. In 2017 , 2018 and 2019 has been several financing rounds the Number of outstanding Shares is 793370 as of 31.12.2019 There has been financings between 0,80 Euro a Share and 1.50 euro a share. The total payed in Capital in the Company is 259.701 Euro.
General corporate information
Name, registered office, location, incorporation and duration
UK 329-339 Putney Bridge Road, London SW15 2PG
Andreas Schmidt, Berlin – BOD and CEO has been working in the business and financial publications since 1990. He was amongst others Columnist at Forbes magazine and in 1990 the youngest director of a publicly-listed company in Germany. He has a worldwide network in the financial industry –
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Waldenmeyer – BOD is one of the pioneers in the field of merchandising articles (B2B and B2C) . His many years of professional experience and significant network in the entire industry, .
Steve Vestergaard – Advisor has developed 10 sports simulations for Electronic Arts (EA Sports) and is a global leader in watermark and IT security. He has been involved in software development for 35 years . He has more than 30 global patents for IT security and crypto and watermark technology.